Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey, Regina here.
Starting this blog only from today.
I'm gonna post for this girl above.
And it's only for her.

Candy,
somehow times flies really fast.
We knew each other in Punggolsec.
From Sec1, we had really been so close.
I rmb we started being close when you know you know? -wink-
I rmb, in MrsRaj class i texted you, i get caught.
I rmb, i kept sneezing like hell, and you're the only one who get tissue for me.
I rmb, when you're still attached with -erhum- we always lie to -erhum- and we go out tgt.
I rmb, we used to see ppl put colour extentions, and we go and put col. extention tgt.
I rmb, we went to 299 and we h2h on the highest floor of the carpark.
I rmb, we gossip and laugh like mad when we're in kfc.
I rmb, we always talk late at night.
I rmb we cook maggie tgt(at each other house) while talking  otp. 
I rmb we used to quarrel often, but after awhile we became close again.
I rmb we used to talk like everyday at night.
I rmb when she(-.-) pangseh me, and i wanted to go hme, you're the first one who always think of me, think of what will my concequences will be and kept asking me to not leave. 
I rmb, i wore shorts, but im suppose to wear skirt, you accompany me.
I rmb we said, we wanted to put fake eyelashes like other girls.
I rmb, how we always wrote on each other wall's "loveyou".
I rmb when you quarrel with -erhum-, we became closer, you even wrote on my wall ' Candy's', how sweet? 
I rmb, we were in netball, but we quitted tgt, and we join library tgt.
I rmb we bluff coach that we got same tuition and we walk out of school tgt.
I rmb we stay back in school and watch those bkb ppl training , they kept fall down, and we laugh non-stop.
I rmb, we used to had the hairband on our neck you'rs black, mine white.
I rmb when we're with our own stead, we were  both shy like .... kept say who dare hold hands and etc.
It's not in order.
And this is all i rmb. <3


Thanks alot for being my listening ear, and thanks for always being there for me.
You're indeed a great friend, great sister.
We had known each other arnd 2 years plus alr.
I'm sorry for all my shits every year without fail.
I know we betrayed each other before.
Well, its the past, and that (-.-) make us quarrel till like that, like a -'- yeah.
I really hoped this year, will be a better year.
We wont have quarrels anymore.
I'll prove you right. (:
My actions will show you everything.
So yeah, are you touched?
Muhahaha, i type very long liao leh.
Hand pain, i think alot alrdy.
This is the best idea, right?
Muahhaha, we must have trust, not a fragile trust.
We must have a strong trust, no matter how ppl wanna break us apart, it's not so easy.
Although we aint in the same class, but your class is only beside mine, can meet for recess and homed tgt.
Is this blog nice?
Muahahah, i do one leh.
Alrights, i hope we can we like how we used to,
And believe me alright? (:
Takecare, i'll be back again.
Touched riight?
Got cry anot?!?!?!??!
Text me when you see this, muacks, loveyou. <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment