Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi seventeen, hi readers.
I know I'm late.
Ytd was our ofically 4month.
And we had some arguments.
Arguments are normal, but too manytimes of arguments ain't good, and I don't like it. ):
Somehow we talked about it ytd alrdy.
Somehow we h2h ytd.
We disappoint each other.
We are over sensitive.
We are somehow of jealous.
Sometimes it's not easy to handle a friendship.
Trust is fragile, its not easy to gain and it's easy to break.
Friends, there are three two types.
One is true friends, we(c&r)might not be true friends.
But we are best friends.
We ain't perfect, we makes mistakes.
We try our best to be like others.
I think I'm typing craps.
Don't know what I'm typing too.
Hehe.
I love seventeen. <3
I want the old her. <3
I like how the way she always care about me. <3
I like the way she crap with me with her jokes.<3
I like the way she always accompany when I told her to. <3
I like the way she used to type sweet sweet msges to me. <3
I like the way she give in. <3
I like the way she always text me with smileys face. <3
I like the way Im her.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
:D

HAPPY 4TH MONTH<3

No comments:

Post a Comment