Monday, January 10, 2011

Im not.

I used 2 b very sweet but i knw im not anymore.
I used 2 tell you everything but i dont anymore.
I used 2 b very close 2 you, but not anymore.
I used 2 NOT replying you short and cold messages, but not anymore.
I used 2 b in th same class as yours, but not anymore.
Everything changed, yes, i agree.
But thanks friend, trying countless times 2 help our friendship & never give up.
For being there for me, trying t help me in whatever ways you can.
Thanks for so damn much. (:
Although until today, sometimes i dont like somethings you do.
Here it is :
  • You said you dont like th person  BUT you r so close with tht person. ( Kinda twosided, no offence. )
  • And, since you are texting with tht person, just say eh. Dont have 2 say all sorts of bullshits. ( Like there's nothing wrong even if is a guy, if you dont text any guy, there must be something wrong. )


But, im trying 2 tolerate.
If it offended you, im terribly sorry.
Since you put in th effort, i must also do my part right? (:
Iloveyou friend, thankyouverymuch. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment