Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stay close with me.

Hello, Regina here again.
The Candy no use, nvr come post de!
I come to post because I have something to say again. (:

CandyTHY. <3
If you transfer school or not, I'll still text you like how we always did. (:
No matter which choice you choose, me and your friends will always be here alrights. <3
If you stay in this school, it's best! <3 :D
Cause you still have your friends in this school.
We haven had enough memories yet. ):
I want create more. ):
No matter whr you go, seventeen is always here with you.
Text me, call me, I will be here with you. <3
But if you're gonna transfer, you'll not be with us anymore, you'll make new friends(:
And you also don't need travel very long, no need wakeup so early.
Best is don't transfer. (:
But the decision is yours, think about it.
Loveyou, muacks.

Seventeen, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment